See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Re-fashioning: dress into skirt

Another simple re-fashion. This time a dress which I adored while I was very pregnant. Worn now, it still makes me look pregnant! The smocked band sat too high under my bust which looked aweful. So, inspired by this fashion diva, I gave the dress the chop and quick smart, turned it into a cute skirt - love it now!

1 comment:

Lopi said...

The print looks gorgeous! It would be a pity not to wear it, so congratulations on finding the courage to cut it. Now it will be loved and worn many times again!

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago