See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Frocktober 19: Prototyping

Inspired by this gorgeous sunny weather, I thought I should work on a project which had been shelved over the winter. I picked up 2 Butterfly Chair frames with no covers a looooong time ago, now, finally, I have started experimenting with a prototype cover. It certainly needs some more tweaking... but it's close...
All I need is a chilled cocktail! xx

2 comments:

Barb Fisher - Hopscotch said...

Stripey butterfly chair covers - HOT!

ninaribena said...

Yah, still working on them, but they will look fab when they're done! xx

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago