See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Frocktober 2: R & R

Unpacking my market things from the car and sorting the accumulated messes around our house today. Soft and stretchy clothes are perfect.
Truthfully I have been shoeless for most of today, but these shoes look so cool with my 'sporty' horsey leggings ya!
 I have a few T&J goods to customise this week. And an awful lot of tidying up!

Lisa xx

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago