See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frocktober 20: Yellow and Hypnotic Red

Last year, during Frocktober, I wore this frock at the beach... this time with heels for some different kind of fun... and lots of yellow accessories.
I'm also sporting a fresh new hair colour... it's called 'Hypnotic Red'... that was pretty brave right?
It's a little Ronald MacDonald... but I'm actually ok with that!!

Pleeeeeaaase sponsor my Frocktober Challenge... my jeans are calling out to me big time!
While all of this is for a great cause, it's only worth it if you can make a donation, xxx.

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago