See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Frocktober 23: Sunday Sunday

I've had the fabulous pleasure of assembling  part 1 of 4 of my new wardrobe: The Shoe Display! Looks like I'll be needing some more shelves for this baby, the handbags are going at the top.

Sadly I'll have to wait at least 2 weeks before I can look at assembling the rest of it, but here's a little sneaky peek at what I'm thinking for our complete bedroom makeover...
Dark slate walls, white sheers, white bedding, white wardrobe, plus pops of colour everywhere. But that's all maybe 2 months before it will all be done... oooh, I can't wait!

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago