See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Garage Sale: My place: Saturday!

So, what's going to be there? I'm glad you asked!
The 4 wire dining chairs, as seen in Home Beautiful Magazine! And my hand painted coffee table on wheels...


Bits of fabric stash, crafty bits, and glass vases...
GLASS VASES

Shoes and dresses that are magnificent, but don't fit me. Some awesome pendant lights that look a little like this...

Plus kid stuff like a baby car seat, high chair, toys etc...  and a few fabulous chairs...

Also, this rug...

We'll also have some more things coming from the trendy young things up the road, including quite possibly a fridge and more furniture... tell your friends and don't miss it! 
 I can also make my jewellery collection available on the day for anyone interested - let me know xxx

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

Oh what a shame I can't get to Canberra these days. Singapore is a bit far away now! Hope it goes well. Can't believe you are parting with those fab dining chairs!

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago